C/S Explovent® Explosion Venting System
ATEX 95 Compliant, C/S Explovent® wall panels are a field testable explosion and pressure relief panel system, for integration into the external facade of a building. Panels hinge open during damaging over-pressures, helping to prevent catastrophic damage to the building structure.
The Only Field Testable System
If you’re involved with a facility where potentially explosive atmospheres,
materials or processes exist, you know that it’s critical for your pressure
venting system to function according to its design parameters.
C/S Explovent® wall panels are precisely calibrated at the factory
to open at pre-determined pressures, thereby avoiding catastrophic damage. The panels can be field tested for an initial non-destructive verification, or at any time as part of an
ongoing safety programme.
- Compliant with ATEX 95 (Directive 94/9/EC of the European Parliament and the Council Concerning Equipment and Protective Systems Intended for Use in Potentially Explosive Atmospheres)
- Explovent® meets the guidelines of N.F.P.A. 68 'Standard on Explosion Protection by Deflagration Venting'
- Explovent® meets the guidelines of FM 1-44 and includes FM tested and approved models, which are listed on the online FM APPROVAL GUIDE www.approvalguide.com
Reduce Costly Downtime
C/S Explovent® wall panels were designed for frequent cycling, occurrences such as minor
wind driven actuations will not compromise the panels or the system. That’s
because Explovent’s unique hinged design combined with its patented latch
mechanism and tested hold open device permit a building’s weather integrity to
be restored within minutes.
For more information and useful articles on the subject visit www.explovent.com
Download the Explovent Brochure
In the brochure
- an introduction to Explovent
- specification & design considerations;
- features & benefits over other systems
- detailed product technical information
- wall and roof venting panels