Kick Plates & Push Plates are a simple, economical solution to protecting your existing doors.
Providing vital protection to the most used, and most vulnerable areas of a door, kick plates & push plates absorb impact and abrasions so the door doesn’t have too.
CS Acrovyn® Kick plates & Push plates are custom made to your specification from 2mm Acrovyn® sheet or 1.5mm PVC-Free Acrovyn® 4000 sheet.
Any size, any shape, any position Acrovyn® Kick plates & Push plates make a feature of any existing door, whilst providing essential protection for the door, and your maintenance budget.
Why Acrovyn® Kick Plates & Push Plates
- protection for most vulnerable areas of a door
- create custom shapes & features for your door
- reduce costly door maintenance & repair costs
- requirement for Health Building Note 00-04
- cost effective protection for doors
- 30+ colours available to contrast door face
- environmentally friendly Acrovyn® 4000
- wave & horizon shapes available as standard
2440mm x 1220mm
Faux Wood & Faux Metal Finishes
3000mm x 1250mm
Due to the limitations of print and computer screens, actual colours may vary. We recommend making any colour selections from our free of charge samples service.
Approximate LRV values for CS Acrovyn colours and finishes have been determined using the CIE Y value measurement method.
- 2mm Acrovyn Sheet or 1.5mm Acrovyn 4000 Sheet
- Square edged on all four sides as standard
- Bevelled edges on request
- Standard items are rectangular, ‘Horizon’ or ‘Wave’
- Custom shapes on request
- Available in full Acrovyn colour range
Note: Due to the thickness of Acrovyn sheet, it is recommended that kick and push plates are fitted between the door stops on the push side of the door.
Note: HBN 00-04 requires kick plates to be min 400mm high for healthcare facilities