A collection of 40mm & 75mm deep, surface mounted, stainless steel corner guards.
Stainless steel corner guards are often used for areas where hygiene and cleanability of particular concern, like food preparation areas or hospital corridors.
Offering 1.6mm thick, heavy duty protection for vulnerable corners our range of stainless steel corner guards are available with either flat (40A / 75A) or cranked (40AB / 75AB) edges. Cranked edges create a 1.5mm void behind the corner guard to accommodate wall irregularities.
Why Stainless Steel Corner Guards
- 1.6mm thick Grade 304 stainless steel
- protect vulnerable corners in hygienic areas
- cranked edges allow for wall irregularities
- installed quickly using construction adhesive
- 4 variations to suit protection requirements
- widely used in the food preparation industry
For more information about our products, or to place an order, please get in touch: +44 (0)1296 652800 or use the links below:
- Dimensions: 40mm or 75mm
- Stock lengths: 3m cut to size
- 1.6mm thick stainless steel corner guards
- AB models have slightly cranked edges to provide 1.5mm (approx) void behind corner guards to accommodate wall irregularities
- Both models are available in 40mm or 75mm sizes
- Dull polished as standard, other finishes available to special order
- Installed with construction adhesive or mechanical fixings
- 3.0m stock lengths
Note: Corner guards are cut to required height.