Two D-section, severe duty rubber crashrails for back-of house & delivery areas where heavy moving vehicles are present.
Standing at 75mm & 100mm high respectively, the 75D and 100D are suitable for interior & exterior applications providing extensive protection just where you need it.
The hollow D-Section allows compression under impact to dissipate the force of impact & protect the wall.
Optional rubber end plugs & bolt bung covers hide the fixings from view for a smooth finish.
Why 75D / 100D
- rubber allows deflection under force of impact
- suitable for interior & exterior applications
- durable & weather resistant EPDM rubber
- used in back-of house, car parks & delivery bays
- rubber grips cages & trolleys when in storage
- rubber won’t damage impacting item (car doors)
- Stock Length: 3000mm
- Fixing: max. 400mm centres
- EPDM rubber crashrail
- Available in two sizes to suit project requirements
- Factory-drilled bolt holes are available as an optional extra
- Rubber end plugs and bolt bung covers available