Occupational Health and Safety is of paramount importance. We are committed to keeping our employees safe and healthy whilst they are employed by use.
OHSAS 45001 is a truly international standard which sets out the requirements for occupational health and safety management good practice for any size of organization, and we’ve used this best practice to develop a stringent occupational health and safety management system for our employees both in our office and on site.
We use OHSAS 45001 to:
- Create the best possible working conditions for our employees, across our organisation
- Identify hazards and put in place controls to manage them
- Reduce workplace accidents and illness to cut related costs and downtime
- Engage and motivate staff with better, safer working conditions
- Demonstrate compliance to our customers and suppliers