The A-3105 aluminium ventilation louvre consists of 75mm deep, horizontal blade profiles with hidden aluminium mullions, creating a perfect single line aesthetic.
Composed of aluminium uprights and Z-shaped extruded aluminium blades, our A-3105 ventilation louvre is an economical solution to efficient, aesthetically pleasing ventilation.
|Core Ventilation Rate||0.0||0.5||1.0||1.5||2.0||2.5||3.0||3.5|
|Rain Defence Class:||C||D||D||D||D||D||D||D|
|Airflow Class:||2||Airflow Coefficient Ce (Intake):||0.39|
- Material: Aluminium.
- Blade pitch: 75 mm.
- Louvre depth: 76 mm.
- Mill finish aluminium.
- Anodised – clear or coloured.
- Polyester powder coated.
- Zero VOC fluoro-polymer powder coated.
- Guards: Bird/vermin guards and insect guards are available.
PLEASE NOTE: Guards create additional resistance to airflow and reduce flow rate, louvre sizes should be adjusted allow for this.
- Blanking panels: Single skin and insulated panels are available.
- Discharge loss coefficient: 0.39
- Air flow class 2.
- Penetration class:
- Airflow 1 m³/s: D.
- Airflow 3 m³/s: D.
- Airflow 5 m³/s: D.
This product is associated with the following NBS clauses:
- L10 Windows / Rooflights / Screens / Louvres
- 650 METAL LOUVRES
- RIBA Accredited CPD available for this product range
- Specification Guide