The A4080 Ventilation Louvre is a 102mm deep Louvre with visible mullions and horizontal blades.
Designed to provide maximum airflow, the A4080 offers little defence to rain penetration.
When specifying, it’s worth remembering that water will travel through the louvre, so designing in a plenum or gap between the wall and the plant equipment is recommended.
|Louvre Model||Mullion Type||Blade Spacing||Louvre Depth||Discharge Loss Coefficient (DLC)||Airflow Class||PC* 1.0||PC* 3.0||PC* 5.0|
*PC = Penetration Class
- Material: Aluminium.
- Blade pitch: 102 mm.
- Louvre depth: 102 mm.
- Mill finish aluminium.
- Anodised – clear or coloured.
- Polyester powder coated.
- Zero VOC fluoro-polymer powder coated.
- Guards: Bird/vermin guards and insect guards are available
PLEASE NOTE: Guards create additional resistance to airflow and reduce flow rate, louvre sizes should be adjusted allow for this.
- Blanking panels: Single skin and insulated panels are available.
- Discharge loss coefficient: 0.390.
- Air flow class 2.
- Penetration class:
- Airflow 1 m³/s: C.
- Airflow 3 m³/s: D.
- Airflow 5 m³/s: D.
This product is associated with the following NBS clauses:
- L10 Windows / Rooflights / Screens / Louvres
- 650 METAL LOUVRES