Providing pedestrian support for public areas, the HRWS6C offers a luxury feel and a natural look.
The HRWS6C is a 40mm Ø solid hardwood handrail, mounted on stainless steel brackets and featuring stylish stainless steel end caps.
BS 8300:2001 and Approved Document M compliant, the HRWS6C is also produced from responsibly sourced Ash, White Oak, Beech or Maple hardwood.
- compliant with Approved Document M
- 40mm Ø handrail for easy pedestrian grip
- 101mm projection from wall for easy grab
- available in 4 standard hardwoods
- strong hardwoods used to create handrail
- stainless steel accessories complete the look
- withstands knocks from lightweight equipment
- sturdy stainless steel mounting bracket
- Overall Height: 136mm
- Overall projection: 101mm
- Stock Length: 2000m
- Fixings: 800mm maximum centres
- 40mm Ø solid hardwood handrail, on stainless steel brackets
- Stainless steel return to wall end caps and external/internal corners
- Available in Ash, White Oak, Beech and Maple
- Supplied unfinished for finishing on site as standard, or can be supplied pre-lacquered and pre-finished to customer surveyed lengths at an additional charge