Acrovyn® Sheet provides an impact resistant surface finish for many different situations.
Easy to form or mould, Acrovyn® Sheet can be adhered to a variety of substrates including plasterboard, furniture or doors.
Creating a bespoke solution for your project is easy with the wide range of finish options and colours, including the new Faux Wood and Faux Metal Finishes.
The through-coloured material features a textured surface, which helps to hide the effects of impact and abrasion.
Why Acrovyn® Sheet
- maximise valuable corridor space
- protect vulnerable walls from scuffs and scrapes
- effective against chairs, bags, luggage and more
- avoid wall damage and cut maintenance costs
2440mm x 1220mm
Faux Wood & Faux Metal Finishes
3000mm x 1250mm
Due to the limitations of print and computer screens, actual colours may vary. We recommend making any colour selections from our free of charge samples service.
Approximate LRV values for CS Acrovyn colours and finishes have been determined using the CIE Y value measurement method.
- Durable, robust wall covering
- Integral colour and impervious surface
- Resists most stains and chemicals
- Keeps walls looking new for years
- Bespoke designs cut to suit
- Textured sheet is available in Acrovyn® or Acrovyn® 4000 material and in a choice of thicknesses and colours
- Durable, robust wall covering which will resist impact damage
- Offers the designer an opportunity to create striking patterns which can be both fun and functional
- Through-coloured and homogenous in its composition
- Totally impervious surface which resists most stains and chemicals. Routine cleaning will keep the sheet surface looking new and fresh for years
- Provides Approved Document M compliant wall and door protection via tonal contrast
- Colour matched sealants available to created the perfect finish
DESIGN SHAPES AND CUTTING
Acrovyn Sheet can be supplied ex-stock, or pre-cut to project specific sizes. The material can also be cut on site using simple tools. Custom shapes, signage and logos can be produced using our advanced in-house cutting equipment.
- Line Bending – The material can be formed on site to create channels or angles (instructions available on request). Formed sections can also be supplied to order, if required.
- Thermoforming – Acrovyn Sheet is suitable for thermoforming. Please contact us for information on our thermoforming service.
- Mastic Joints – Available in all solid Acrovyn colours, CS Mastic is easy to apply and forms an impervious seal.
- Hot Welded Joints – Welded joints can be achieved for butt jointed Acrovyn Sheet. Welding rods come in all standard solid colours.
- Trims – Edge Trims are available in all Acrovyn colours
- Bullnose Edge – Acrovyn Sheet can be supplied with an optional bullnose edge
Acrovyn Sheet can be formed to provide internal and external corners. For external corners requiring heavier duty protection, surface mounted corner guards can be selected.
Angles formed from Acrovyn Sheet can be applied to skirting boards for a protective and impact resistant finish. These can be achieved on site, or ordered to custom sizes.
Acrovyn Sheet is a highly durable, textured material, designed to conceal the effects of impact and abrasion. Tested to BS EN ISO 6603-1:2000 ‘Plastics. Determination of multi-axial impact behaviour of rigid plastics. Non-instrumented impact testing’.
Acrovyn Sheet complies with the requirements for Class 1 surface spread of flame, with a Class 0 designated surface as defined in Appendix A of Approved Document B (Fire Safet) – Volume 2, to the Building Regulations 2010 (2006 Edition incorporating 2007 and 2010 amendments) and as tested to BS 476-6: 1989 and BS 476-7: 1997. Acrovyn Sheet has been tested to BS EN ISO 11925-2:2002 and BS EN 13823: 2002 and classified according to BS EN 13501-1: 2007+A1:2009 as class B-s3, d0.
Chemical, Bacterial and Fungal Resistance:
Acrovyn Sheet does not propagate the growth of bacteria or fungi on a clean surface. However, the anti-microbial properties of the product do not negate the need for a rigorous cleaning regime. Tested to BS EN ISO 846: 1997.
Materials should be acclimatised at an ambient temperature for a min. of 24 hours prior to commencement of works. Acrovyn Sheet will expand and contract with changes in temperature, in the order of 0.07mm/m for every one degree Celsius rise or fall. It is important to allow for this at sheet edges, joint positions etc.
VOC Emissions Testing:
When tested in accordance with ISO 16000 series principles, Acrovyn material has achieved M1 Emission Classification of Building Materials.
Cleaning and Maintenance:
Acrovyn Sheet can be cleaned using soapy water, commonly used disinfectant cleaning agents, or domestic cleaning products. Tested to ASTM D1308 ‘Standard Test Method for Effect of Household Chemicals on Clear and Pigmented Organic Finishes’.