TP is our popular range of low profile rub rails which maximise corridor space whilst offering impact and scratch resistance for vulnerable walls.
Available in 4 depths and a range of colours, TP rub rails are manufactured in tough Acrovyn® with a pebblette texture which hides small scuffs and marks.
Installation is incredibly fast and simple using adhesive foam tape and/or construction adhesive.
- maximise valuable corridor space
- protect vulnerable walls from scuffs and scrapes
- effective against chairs, bags, luggage and more
- avoid wall damage and cut maintenance costs
- 4 heights 100mm, 150mm, 200mm or 300mm
- wide range of colour options available
- simple installation by tape or adhesive
- bull-nose edges to mold profile to wall
– Depth of rail: 100, 150, 200, 300mm
– Stock Length: 3000mm
– Fixings: Double sided tape and/or construction adhesive
- hospital corridors
- hospital waiting rooms
- nursing homes
- school corridors
- school classrooms
- reception areas
- airport lounges
- hotel corridors
- storage areas
Due to the limitations of computer screens, actual colours may vary. We recommend making any colour selections from our free of charge samples service.
Approximate LRV values for CS Acrovyn colours and finishes have been determined using the CIE Y value measurement method.